Exide 24MDC Nautilus Deep Cycle Marine Battery (MDC Series)
These deep cycle marine batteries are designed to provide continuous power to run trolling motors, live wells, inverters, fish finders, radio/stereo, etc. for prolonged periods of time. So get on board with an Exide Marine battery that fits your applications needs and to keep your boat afloat and running strong. These batteries scan be discharged and recharged many times without damaging the internal components of the battery.
Available for Local Pick up and Delivery only! Fort Lauderdale and surrounding area only. Prices are with exchange or a core charge will apply.
- AMP hour ratings up to 200 AMP hours for continuous operating time.
- Incorporates thicker grids, denser active materials on the plates and alloys specifically designed to provide many cycles.
- Lead/antimony construction provides the proper combination of alloy composition and active material for cycling.
- Enveloped polypropylene separators surround the plates, protecting them from vibration damage and normal active material shedding.
- Features ratings up to 400 RC
- These batteries have a lower marine cranking amps (MCA) rating and a higher reserve capacity/amp hour rating, than dual purpose or starting types.
- New, fold-down suitcase handle eases installation.
- Stainless steel threaded and SAE posts provide ease of installation and permit uncluttered wiring harness for electrical connections.
- Add water as needed to maintain full-cycling performance
Deep Cycle Batteries have thicker grids, more active material
in the plates to increase the cycle life of the battery.
It is time to replace when:
- It can barely turn the starter over and you have to jump start the boat
- Electronics and GPS/Navigation equipment dims or cuts off when starting
- The battery doesn’t hold a charge or starts to look bubbled
- Case is cracked or leaking