OPTIMA Battery D34 YELLOWTOP 12 Volt 8012-021
This group 34 12 volt dual purpose Optima Yellow top battery part number 8012-021 is the ultimate dual purpose battery for your vintage car, truck, jeep or boat. $267.99 Free Shipping. If you are looking for an Optima battery for your boat, car or truck you have come to the right place. Ultra high-performance SPIRALCELL TECHNOLOGY® AGM (absorbent glass mat) battery with reliable cranking power yet with great deep cycling abilities for your auto, car or truck and twice the life. The OPTIMA®YELLOWTOP® will outperform and outlast traditional batteries in demanding dual purpose applications. With great starting power of 750 CCA – 870 CA yet industry best 120 min reserve capacity make the Optima Yellow top 34D the battery of choice for Jeep enthusiasts and gear heads alike looking for reliable power in any scenario. Hands down the best alternative you can come up with based on standard BCI group size dimensions for a group 34 battery.
Note – this Optima battery will only last for years to come if your vehicle has an alternator capable of keeping up with all electrical loads and care for battery accordingly. Please read charging specifics and recommendations below. Take a look at the REDTOP®product line of Optima Batteries if you need more pop and power to start something or crank that beast under the hood. All Optima Batteries come with Limited Manufacture Warranty. Click here to view manufacturer warranty.
The OPTIMA Battery model number for this battery is 8012-021. These 12 volt Optima Yellow Top batteries are designed for dual purpose applications. ( Starting and Deep Cycling )They are not recommended or warranted for use in strict starting applications.
- Battery Usage: Dual Purpose Applications ( Starting and Deep Cycle)
- CCA/CA : 750 Cold Cranking Amps / 870 Cranking Amp
- Reserve Capacity: 120 min
- Battery Termination: Top Post
- Battery Type: AGM ( Absorbant Glass Mat )
- BCI Group Size: 34
- Voltage: 12 volt
- Length : 10.000 in.
- Width : 6.875 in.
- Height : 7.812 in.
- Weight: 38 lbs.
Need a mounting solution? Checkout Pete’s All Aluminum Custom Optima Battery Brackets. Made in the USA
The following charging methods are recommended to ensure a long battery life: (Always use a voltage regulated charger with voltage limits set as described below.)
Information below applies to the following BCI Group Sizes; 34 and 34R Batteries, Also includes the following sizes; 34/78 – 78 – 25 & 35 – 75/25
Optima YELLOWTOP Charging Tips –
Directly from the manufacture these are the recommended charging voltages and information :
- Alternator: 13.65 to 15.0 volts, no amperage limit.
- Battery Charger: 13.8 to 15.0 volts, 10 amps maximum, approximately for six to twelve hours.
- Cyclic Applications: 14.7 volts, no current limit as long as battery temperature remains below 125°F (51.7°C). When current falls below one amp, finish with two-amp constant current for one hour.
- Rapid Recharge: Maximum voltage 15.6 volts (regulated), no current limit as long as battery temperature remains below 125°F (51.7°C). Charge until current drops below one amp.
- Float Charge: 13.2 to 13.8 volts, one amp maximum current, time indefinite (at lower voltage).
- Strictly adhere to all limits.
Shipping and Transportation Information
OPTIMA batteries can be shipped by AIR. This battery is nonspillable and is tested according to ICAO Technical Instructions DOC. 9284-AN/905 to meet the requirements of Packing Instructions No. 806 and is classified as non-regulated by IATA Special Provision A-48 and A-67 for UN2800.
Terminals must be protected from short circuit.
Feel Free to call for more information should you have any questions – Call us at 772-444-2280. Battery Pete’s Team is always standing by to help you. BatteryPete has the battery you need for less… Now with BatteryPete’s free shipping policy all small AGM or sealed batteries or related products totaling $99 or more will ship for free anywhere in the continental US.