Northstar Red NSB12-245RT UPS Battery
The Northstar Top Terminal NSB12-245RT UPS Red Battery is an advanced valve regulated AGM battery ideal for use with data centers and applications where downtime is not an option. The NorthStar Red UPS batteries are designed with advanced thin plate construction and use pure lead. Which provides greater surface area than standard batteries and will increase battery life.
The Red Series also uses advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak-free operation and brass terminals provide maximum performance. High energy density delivers more watts per cell. The greater internal surface area delivers 10-15% better performance on the high-discharge rates required by the UPS industry. Performance excels at high rates of discharge and recharge. Thermal sealed plastic casing and cover designed to withstand extreme degrees of temperature and pressure.
The Pure lead design reduces catastrophic failure to a new minimum and battery life can be expected in the 12 to 15 year range. Last but not least this new design has created the ability to operate systems at higher temperature capabilities that allow increased operating temperatures.
- Longer life means less replacements and reduced operating costs of more than 20%
- Batteries that deliver more watts per cell can reduce your system footprint required by 10%.
- NorthStar UPS Batteries have higher temperature capabilities that allow data centers to increase operating temperatures yet reduce electricity costs. In some cases by as much as 40%. (Results may vary – depending on system)
- In the event of a power outage, most UPS users need 5-15 minutes of run time so computers can backup important data. This puts a strain on the batteries, and the high surface area in NorthStar batteries ensures the power is delivered when it is needed.
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea and air transport DOT 49CFR173.159(d), (i) and (ii).
- Case and cover Flame retardant (UL 94 VO)
NorthStar Red UPS batteries increase the performance and longevity of your UPS system. These batteries will deliver significant energy savings. Combine that energy savings with longer battery life, meaning fewer replacements. Equals reduced start-up and operating costs for your business while adding peace of mind that your back up power supply will be ready to handle whatever emergency comes your way.
BatteryPete offers a wide range of batteries to serve your power needs. If you are a high-volume buyer and would like to participate in our wholesale program, ask us about our Pro and Pro+ programs today.