0810-0004 ENERSYS CYCLON – 2 volt 2.5AH – D SIZE RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
The Enersys Cyclon 0810-0004 2 volt 2.5Ah SLA battery is made from 99% pure lead, Cyclon batteries design offers more plate surface area then conventional batteries which equates to far superior power generation. Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) plate separators provide leak-proof operation in any position. The outer jackets are made from metal which offers extreme shock, vibration, temperature and flammability protection. Designed with a resealable 50 PSI safety valve lets gases escape from the battery, then automatically reseals, leaving no risk of excessive gas accumulation within the battery or device, or “dry out” failure from repeated recharges. The quality of the materials used in the Cyclon battery by Enersys is the main reason performance is bar none. A longer service life, meaning fewer replacements and the cost associated with it, combined with higher reliability and fewer system failures, result in a lower long term cost of ownership to the end user or equipment owner.
Replaces – HEP0810-0004, JAB 0810-0004, JAB08100004 , JABTC6900 , SLA1210, TECTC6900, Dual-lite 0120261, 0120542
Common Applications – ADI / Ademco P3141, Alphasource AS10704M, Battery Center 0810-0004, Chloride 1000010124, Dantona CYCLON-D, Devine UB180EM, Dual Lite 12-261, Dual Lite 12-542, Dual Lite EX21004X, Dual Lite EX3GEMPH, Eagle Picher Batterie CF2V2.5, ELS EDS225, Enersys 08100004, First Alert RL101, GE 47B0258801912, GE 47B025AA01, GE 8219,GE UB180UN,Hawker/Gates Energy P 0810-0004,Hawker/Gates Energy P 08100274,Hawker/Gates Energy P 92201DW,Hawker/Gates Energy P P321,Batteries ASLA1210, JM&W 47B025AA01, JM&W 912, O’Donnell 7704S, Panasonic 08100004, Sonnenschein X2100, Sontrix 7747, Sontrix 7748, Sontrix SP1508, Sun Battery 8100004, Trio Lighting TL930082, Universal Power Group C6280, S6013-S,
Features and Benefits:
• Power density – Per unit weight, the power provided by pure lead products offer the greatest power density for your energy dollar. Cyclon battery’s greater volumetric power allows engineers to consider more energy-supporting features or design smaller, lighter packages. At high-rate and pulse discharges, EnerSys Cyclon batteries offer the best performance value when compared with competitive product in applications at less than 100 minutes of discharge.
• Cycle life – Compared to competitive lead products (offering up to 200 full cycles), pure lead batteries provide 50% to 200% greater full cycle capability. Cyclon batteries will deliver up to 300 cycles (100% DOD, C/5). And, because Cyclon batteries incorporate a high vent-pressure design, EnerSys products experience no “dry out” failure mode from repeated recharges.
• Float life – Traditional sealed-lead batteries vary greatly in specified life: from three to six years at 20°C, C/20. Cyclon battery Single Cells, however, offer a ten-year design life at 25°C, C/5, to 80% of rated capacity. At 20°C offer a fifteen-year design life.
• High Voltage Delivery Stability – The stable voltage delivery of this pure lead battery results from its low internal resistance. The flat discharge voltage profile of our batteries, similar to nickel cadmium, combined with our products’ low internal resistance, means our batteries are able to discharge and recharge their power more quickly and efficiently and offer greater application flexibility. The pure lead construction also gives more watts-per-unit weight at high discharge rates.
• Safety – Cyclon 0810-0004 battery Single Cells and Monoblocs emit minimal to no gassing under normal charging conditions they are safe for installation in offices, aircraft cabins, hospitals or any other environment occupied by human beings. Underwriters Laboratories (UL) recognizes all Cyclon cells and batteries as components.
• Widest temperature range – Due to the products’ strong construction and high vent pressures, these cells will maintain their performance and physical parameters in extreme conditions. At high temperatures, the chemical reaction in a battery that causes aging is accelerated. Pure lead technology resists that chemical reaction more effectively than alloyed lead, thus allowing a battery to have a longer service life. At high temperatures, when conventional lead batteries experience internal moisture loss from venting and case side wall distention, the Cyclon Single Cell battery, with its steel can (jacket) and 50psi vent, does not experience these life-robbing conditions. Cyclon batteries have twice the delivered capacity of conventional sealed-lead batteries at temperatures below -20°C, offering unparalleled
low-temperature performance.Our batteries have thinner plates, and therefore greater plate surface area than conventional sealed-lead, thick plate batteries. As a result our batteries can reach a high state of charge in fast-charging applications in one-fourth the time of conventional, sealed-lead, thick-plate batteries. This is 50% to 100% overall better performance for your energy dollar.
• Rugged construction – Due to the Enersys Cyclon 0810-0004 2 volt 2.5Ah batteries strong external packaging and internal pure lead composition, EnerSys 0810-0004 products can withstand not only extreme temperatures but also harsh usage. Cyclon battery Single Cells are available housed in cases constructed of UL 94V-0 rated material. The Cyclon battery Single Cell itself is in a metal jacket giving added flammability protection. Cyclon batteries are shock and vibration resistant, designed to offer higher tolerance levels to meet demanding applications, including those in commercial and outdoor applications. The company’s focus on battery-case integrity and high vent pressure, coupled with pure lead’s low grid-corrosion rate, means Cyclon battery cells and Monoblocs provide the longest service life possible.
Hawker Energy/Cyclon/Enersys 0810-0004 Battery; 2 Volt, 2.5 AH D Cell
Battery Part Number: 0810-0004
Product: D cell
Diameter: 1.35″ 34.3mm
Height: 2.41″ 61.2mm
Height with Terminals: 2.68″ 68.1mm
Weight: 6.28 oz 178.0 grams
Terminals: .187″ x .025″ 4.75mm x 0.64mm