36 Volt Golf Cart Battery Meter
If you are looking for a Golf Cart Battery Meter to determine the state of charge in your golf cart battery bank look no further. This 36 volt golf cart battery meter is designed to operate on any 36 volt direct current (DC) system. perfect for your Ezgo or Club Car. Dash Mount!
- Works with 36V Lead-Acid Batteries in Golf Carts, Forklifts, Trucks, RV’s, ATV’s, UTV’s, Scooters, Boats and More
- Material: ABS
- Waterproof, IP65
- Temperature Range: -40F to 185F
- Connection: Pin+ Battery+ Pin- Battery- C-single output for external use
- 1 Year Warranty
Please feel free to contact us at (772) 444-2280 should you have any questions or if you are having technical problems placing your order. The BatteryPete Team is standing by to help you! For business accounts and multiple qty orders please call for pricing.
- Only when the battery is properly charged then the 10th LED (far right) will be lighted.
- As battery’s state of charge decreases, successive LED lights up, only one at a time.
- When 2nd (from left) LED flashes, indicating “energy reserve”. When both 1st and 2nd LED flash, indicating “empty”, new battery is needed to replace old one.
- Battery indicator memorized the battery state is full when leaving factory. When use with a new battery, it should be powered on for at least 2 minutes to indicate the real battery state.
- Range indication: Green: 41~100%, Yellow: 21~40%, Red: 20% less.
- Forklift trucks, Golf Carts, RV’s, Boats, Scooters and electric vehicle. etc.
- Dimensions: Cut-off: 1.5″x1″, distance between holes: 1.75″, depth: 1.5″
- Case Style: Front Panel Mount