Golf Cart Battery Meter 24v 36v 48v 72v
If you are looking for a Golf Cart Battery Meter to determine the state of charge in your golf cart battery bank look no further. This round golf cart battery meter is designed to operate on any direct current (DC) system. Operating voltages from 24 volt up to 72 volt. If you have a 36 volt or 48 volt Ezgo or Club Car golf cart this is the ticket. Dash Mount! PETE says, “FREE SHIPPING!!!!! On this item for a limited time…
- Applications: Golf Carts, Forklifts, Trucks, RV’s, ATV’s, UTV’s, Scooters, Boats and More
- Operating Voltages: 24v, 36v, 48v, 72v
- Material: ABS
- Waterproof rating: IP65
- Temperature Range: -40F to 185F
- Connection: Pin+ Battery+ Pin- Battery- C-single output for external use
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
Basic Operation of your new golf cart battery indicator meter:
- Only when the battery is properly charged then the 10th LED (far right) will be lighted.
- As battery’s state of charge decreases, successive LED lights up, only one at a time.
- When 2nd (from left) LED flashes, indicating “energy reserve”. When both 1st and 2nd LED flash, indicating “empty”, new battery is needed to replace old one.
- Battery indicator memorized the battery state is full when leaving factory. When use with a new battery, it should be powered on for at least 2 minutes to indicate the real battery state.
- Range indication: Green: 41~100%, Yellow: 21~40%, Red: 20% less.
- Forklift trucks, Golf Carts, RV’s, Boats, Scooters and electric vehicle. etc.
- Case Style: Front Panel Mount
Please feel free to contact us at (772) 444-2280 should you have any questions or if you are having technical problems placing your order. The BatteryPete Team is standing by to help you! For business accounts and multiple qty orders please call for pricing.