DPI 48 Volt Golf Cart Battery Charger – Yamaha 2-Pin Connector
This 48 volt 17 Amp Accusense Intelligent Golf Cart Battery Charger is perfect for your golf cart batteries.
ALL New Design.
Energy Efficient, Programmable, Has Long Term Storage Feature.
Designed to be used on any 48 volt Yamaha golf cart that uses the Yamaha “Nabson” 2-Pin Connector and charging port.
The new Gen IV design also allows for interchangeable DC output power cables.
The Intelligent Microprocessor Controlled Multi-Stage Charge Algorithm in this 48 volt Yamaha golf cart battery charger is designed for various lead acid battery types.
Mostly commonly found in and used in Golf Carts, Electric vehicles and other Industrial EV applications.
Diversified Power International has been manufacturing golf cart battery chargers of all shapes and sizes right here in the good ole” US of A for decades.
This Heavy Duty 48 volt Yamaha golf cart battery charger has a weatherized construction that is durable and ensures reliability. Studies have shown this type of charger outperforms other battery chargers that claim to be rated at up to 25 amps.
- 48Vdc, 17Adc Output
- 120Vac 60Hz Input
- 9ft Length Input and Output Cords
- Output Connector Type: Yamaha (Nabson) 2-Pin Connector
- Designed/Made In USA (92% min. USA material sourced content)
- UL/CSA Listed
- No Spark Charging, Reverse Battery Protection
- 20 Amp DC Panel Meter and 5-L.E.D. Read-out
- Patented Selector allows user to charge most every lead-acid battery type
- 31lbs (14kg), 6.25×6.875×10.25in (159x175x260mm)
- Offers The Ability To Interchange The DC Side Output Power Cords For Numerous Connector Options On Golf carts, Evs and Industrial Equipment
- Analog Ammeter With LED Display
- AC Power Cord Quick Connect With I.E.C. Connector and LED Indicator
- Built In AC Disconnect Relay
- Micro-USB Interface For Charge Tracking and Algorithm Customization
- 32 Charge Algorithms Available Via User Switch Panel
- Ability to Charge Numerous Size/Capacity Batteries With Varying Chemistry
- 100% INPUT TO OUTPUT GALVANIC ISOLATION — WET LOCATION ISOLATION PROTECTION FROM A.C. MAINS – DOWNLOADABLE ALGORITHMS FOR MANY OTHER TYPES OF BATTERIES
- USER ENABLED ON-DEMAND-CELL-EQUALIZATION CHARGING – OPTIONAL BATTERY TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION CABLE KIT – LOWER PROFILE, NEW HIGHER EFFICIENCY CONSTRUCTION
Please feel free to contact us at (772) 444-2280 should you have any questions or if you are having technical problems placing your order. The BatteryPete Team is standing by to help you! For business accounts and multiple qty orders please call for pricing.