Lifeline GPL-8D Batteries
Lifeline GPL-8D BatteriesAll Lifeline batteries are built and designed around Military Specifications from start to finish. Lifeline GPL-8D batteries are manufactured entirely in house and by hand. Lifeline battery company is family owned and operates a manufacturing facility on the west coast of the United states. Offering quality portable power products built with only the highest quality materials put them on the top of the AGM battery market. Lifeline GPL-8D batteries are one of the best batteries on the market if you need long lasting power for your boat or RV. These batteries produce a industry best 255Ah. The Lifeline GPL-8DA or GPL-8DL are the options available. The DA model comes with SAE Automotive terminals and the DL model comes with flag like terminals that require a cable lug and nut and bolt to connect them to the electrical system. Lifeline is a powerful name in the battery industry with world class performance and customer service. AGM batteries have numerous advantages over traditional lead acid batteries. A few key features and benefits are given below.
Features and Benefits:
- 3x the cycle life
- Mountable in any orientation
- Lower internal impedance
- Ability to support high current loads
- Increased capacity at lower temperatures.
- Totally sealed design
49 CFR 173.159(d) states: A nonspillable wet electric storage battery is excepted from all other requirements of this subchapter under the following conditions:
- The battery must be protected against short circuits and securely packaged;
- The battery and outer packaging must be plainly and durably marked “NON-SPILLABLE” or “NON-SPILLABLE BATTERY”
- The battery must be capable of withstanding the Vibration and Pressure Differential tests specified in 49 CFR 173.159(d)(3)(i) and 49 CFR 173.159(d)(3)(ii); and
- At a temperature of 55°C (131°F), the battery must not contain any unabsorbed free-flowing liquid, and must be designed so that electrolyte will not flow from a ruptured or cracked case.