48 Volt DPI Golf Cart Battery Charger Compatible w Most Carts
This 48 volt 17 Amp DPI Accusense Charge Golf Cart Battery Charger is the perfect smart charger. Diversified Power International’s ALL NEW 4th generation 48 volt Accusense Intelligent 48 Volt Golf Cart Battery Charger is designed to be used on most 48 volt golf cart battery systems with the exception of Club Cars with active OBC. So, whether you own a Bad Boy Buggy, Club Car, E-Z-GO, Star Car, Tomberlin, or Yamaha Golf Cart, you can use this charger to keep it moving.
Choose the connector you will need from the drop down menu. Please refer to labeled images below if you are not sure what type of connector you will need for your golf cart. DPI’s 4th generation Accusense Charge® Intelligent Golf Cart Battery Charger is powered by a smart, microprocessor-controlled, multi-stage charge algorithm for the various battery types used in golf carts and other electric or industrial vehicle applications. Patented selector and downloadable custom algorithms allow users to charge almost every battery type and customize the charger for specific needs.
Please Note: This charger will not work on Club Car vehicles manufactured between 1995 and 2014 with the PowerDrive, PowerDrive 2, PowerDrive 3, IQ, or IQ Plus drive systems unless an OBC bypass kit is installed in the vehicle.
Diversified Power International has been manufacturing golf cart battery chargers right here in the USA since 1987. This Heavy Duty 48 volt golf cart battery charger has a weatherized construction that is durable and ensures reliability. Studies have shown this type of charger outperforms battery chargers that claim to be rated at 25 amps and outperforms tapered-type chargers rated at 35A!
NOW WITH A TRUE LONG TERM STORAGE MODE – ( WINTERIZATION MADE EASY )
AN INDUSTRY FIRST FROM DIVERSIFIED POWER INTERNATIONAL! This charger incorporates a DC powered micro-processor that basically keeps track of time. Once a charge cycle is complete the charger will shut off automatically and disconnect from AC power via the AC disconnect power relay. Then the DC powered processor powers up off the golf cart batteries and begins to track time. After 28 days it will automatically turn the charger back on to top off your golf cart batteries. Keeping lead acid batteries fully charged is important to maintain the internal health of the battery and ensure proper performance and life cycle expectancy.
Features and Benefits:
- Weatherized Construction ensures reliability
- Outperforms tapered-style battery chargers rated at 30 Amps
- Large analog meter with 5 LED intelligent display
- Universal IEC AC power input connector
- AC Line ‘Power Good’ and disruption green/red LED indicator
- Optional battery temperature compensation cable kit
- 32 pre-installed charge modes available via user-accessible switch panel
- Micro-USB interface allows user to install additional customized algorithms and upgrade the charger software
- Works with large and small capacity 48 Volt battery banks
- Works with flooded-cell, AGM, and sealed batteries
- Works with most battery chemistries
- Manually selectable on-demand cell equalization charge mode
- Lower profile design
- Stand-alone or on-board mounting options
- Available pre-formed mounting brackets allow for drop-in installation on many vehicles
- 100% input-to-output galvanic isolation to protect the user from AC mains
- 48Vdc, 17Adc Output
- 120Vac 60Hz Input
- 9ft Length Input and Output Cords
- Output Connector Type: E-Z-GO Club Car Yamaha
- Designed/Made In USA (92% min. USA material sourced content)
- UL/CSA Listed
- No Spark Charging, Reverse Battery Protection
- 20 Amp DC Panel Meter and 5-L.E.D. Read-out
- Patented Selector allows user to charge most every lead-acid battery type. Even AGM and Gel Batteries
- 31lbs (14kg), 6.25×6.875×10.25in (159x175x260mm)
This 48 Volt Golf Cart Battery Charger DC output connector options include the following:
- EZGO TXT 2 Pin Connector (With Notch)
- Club Car Round 3 Pin Connector (Only for OBC Bypass Units)
- Crowsfoot Connector
- EZGO TXT/RXV Triangular 3-Pin Connector
- Yamaha Nabson 2 Pin Connector
- Yamaha PowerDrive 3 Pin Connector
- Anderson SB50 (Red) Connector (Approx size 2″ x 1.5″)
- Anderson SB50 (Gray) Connector
- Anderson SB175 (Red) Connector (Approx Size 4″x 3″)
- Star Car – Black Round 3-Pin Connector
ALL DPI Chargers Come With A 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty!
Please feel free to contact us at 844.637.7383 should you have any questions or if you are having technical problems placing your order. The BatteryPete Team is standing by to help you! For business accounts and multiple qty orders please call for pricing.