DPI 48 Volt Golf Cart Battery Charger – Crow’s Foot Connector
This DPI 48 Volt Golf Cart Battery Charger with the Crow’s Foot Connector is the perfect fit for your older style Yamaha or Club Car golf cart batteries. Designed to be used on any 48 volt golf cart that uses the Crow’s Foot (Crowsfoot) 2 Blade Connector and charging port.
The Intelligent Microprocessor Controlled Multi-Stage Charger has several popular algorithms designed for various battery types, even AGM and Gel batteries. The new design is energy efficient, programmable, and has a long term storage feature. Works great for golf carts, electric vehicles and other industrial EV applications when using the appropriate connector.
Diversified Power International has been manufacturing battery chargers of all shapes and sizes right here in the the USA for decades. This 48 volt golf cart charger has a weatherized construction that is durable and ensures reliability. Studies have shown this type of charger outperforms other battery chargers that claim to be rated at up to 25 amps.
- 48Vdc, 17Adc Output
- 120Vac 60Hz Input
- 9ft Length Input and Output Cords
- Output Connector Type: Crowsfoot Plug
- Designed/Made In USA (92% min. USA material sourced content)
- UL/CSA Listed
- No Spark Charging, Reverse Battery Protection
- 20 Amp DC Panel Meter and 5-L.E.D. Read-out
- Patented Selector allows user to charge most every lead-acid battery type
- 31lbs (14.5kg), 6.25×6.875×10.25in (159x175x260mm)
- Weatherized Construction ensures reliability
- Outperforms tapered-style battery chargers rated at 30 Amps
- Large analog meter with 5 LED intelligent display
- Universal IEC AC power input connector
- AC Line ‘Power Good’ and disruption green/red LED indicator
- Optional battery temperature compensation cable kit
- 32 pre-installed charge modes available via user-accessible switch panel
- Micro-USB interface allows user to install additional customized algorithms and upgrade the charger software
- Works with large and small capacity 48 Volt battery banks
- Works with flooded-cell, AGM, and sealed batteries
- Works with most battery chemistries
- Manually selectable on-demand cell equalization charge mode
- Lower profile design
- Stand-alone or on-board mounting options
- Available pre-formed mounting brackets allow for drop-in installation on many vehicles
- 100% input-to-output galvanic isolation to protect the user from AC mains
Please feel free to contact us at 844.637.7383 should you have any questions or if you are having technical problems placing your order. The BatteryPete Team is standing by to help you! For business accounts and multiple qty orders please call for pricing.