DPI 48 Volt Golf Cart Battery Charger – Yamaha 3-Pin Connector
This DPI 48 Volt Golf Cart Battery Charger with the Yamaha 3-Pin Connector is the perfect fit for your Yamaha golf cart batteries. Designed to be used on any 48 volt Yamaha golf cart that uses the Yamaha 3-Pin Connector and charging port.
The Intelligent Microprocessor Controlled Multi-Stage Charger has several popular algorithms designed for various battery types, even AGM and Gel batteries. The new design is energy efficient, programmable, and has a long term storage feature. Works great for golf carts, electric vehicles and other industrial EV applications when using the appropriate connector.
Diversified Power International has been manufacturing battery chargers of all shapes and sizes right here in the the USA for decades. This Yamaha 48 volt golf cart charger has a weatherized construction that is durable and ensures reliability. Studies have shown this type of charger outperforms other battery chargers that claim to be rated at up to 25 amps.
- 48Vdc, 17Adc Output
- 120Vac 60Hz Input
- 9ft Length Input and Output Cords
- Output Connector Type: E-Z-GO Accusense Yamaha 3-Pin Connector
- Designed/Made In USA (92% min. USA material sourced content)
- UL/CSA Listed
- No Spark Charging, Reverse Battery Protection
- 20 Amp DC Panel Meter and 5-L.E.D. Read-out
- Patented Selector allows user to charge most every lead-acid battery type
- 31lbs (14kg), 6.25×6.875×10.25in (159x175x260mm)
Features and Benefits:
- The DC Side Output Power Cords For Numerous Connector Options On Golf carts, Evs and Industrial Equipment
- Analog Ammeter With LED Display
- AC Power Cord Quick Connect With I.E.C. Connector and LED Indicator
- Built In AC Disconnect Relay
- Micro-USB Interface For Charge Tracking and Algorithm Customization
- 32 Charge Algorithms Available Via User Switch Panel
- Ability to Charge Numerous Size/Capacity Batteries With Varying Chemistry
- 100% input-to-output galvanic isolation to protect the user from AC mains
- Downloadable Algorithms for many other types of batteries
- User enabled on-demand cell equalization charging
- Optional battery temperature compensation cable kit
- Lower profile, new higher efficiency construction
Please feel free to contact us at (772) 444-2280 should you have any questions or if you are having technical problems placing your order. The BatteryPete Team is standing by to help you! For business accounts and multiple qty orders please call for pricing.