Super B Andrena 12V25AH (25P) Lithium Battery (LiFePO4) (Old Item SB12V25 P-SC)
Super B batteries are based on Lithium Iron Phosphate technology (LiFePO4); the safest lithium battery currently available. These lithium ion batteries weigh up to 80% less than conventional lead acid batteries, and take less than 1/2 the space. Super B makes one awesome lithium battery! Benefits like long service life and low self-discharge make this lithium battery perfect for numerous applications: wheel chairs – mobility carts – riding kid’s toys – scooters. This newly developed lithium battery is designed to replace the much heavier 20 to 35 Ah lead acid battery.
Pete says the Super B Orange Top Lithium battery was specifically designed for racing applications where performance and weight are important factors. Car/Truck/Boat (“Starting applications”)
F.I.M. / Stock Racing
The F.I.M. has modified the regulations for stock racing regarding battery use. Article 18.104.22.168 Battery: The battery may be replaced. If replaced, its nominal capacity must be equal to or higher than the Homologated type. The F.I.M. has approved the Super B battery for use as a replacement battery.
• Recharges much faster – Can be fully charged in 15 minutes
• Longer service life- An average of 2000 to 4000 charge / discharge cycles
• Incredible small size – 1/3 of the size of a conventional lead acid battery
• Weighs less – Up to 80% weight saving
• Low self discharge – Only 10% per year
• High temperature starting – High temperature operating range