Enersys Cyclon 6v 2.5Ah D Size SLA Monobloc Pure Lead Battery – Hawker – (Pt#0819-0012)
Made from 99% pure lead, Cyclon batteries design offers more plate surface area then conventional batteries which equates to far superior power generation. Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) plate separators provide leak-proof operation in any position. The outer jackets are made from metal which offers extreme shock, vibration, temperature and flammability protection. Designed with a resealable 50 PSI safety valve lets gases escape from the battery, then automatically reseals, leaving no risk of excessive gas accumulation within the battery or device, or “dry out” failure from repeated recharges. The quality of the materials used in the Cyclon battery by Enersys is the main reason performance is bar none. A longer service life, meaning fewer replacements and the cost associated with it, combined with higher reliability and fewer system failures, result in a lower long term cost of ownership to the end user or equipment owner.
Features and Benefits:
• Power density –
- Abbott Medical: 3, 3T, 3X, Electr 3, ENTERAL PUMP, Flexiflo 2, Flexiflo ll, Flexiflo lll-Revision Y, Flexiflo3 Revision Y, TX – Access : SLA6360, SLAA81102G – ADI / Ademco: 490, 627, 465627 – Amstron : 6V 2.5Ah, 6V 3.2Ah, 6V 3Ah, APG-625F1, 880487241642 – Amway : 2 SECURITY BATTERY – AP Electric: SLA1255-0819-0012 – Apex Battery: AB30554, AB45285, I-SLA0878, I-SLA1255, PSG625, SLAA81102G – Arjo-Century Inc.: Encore Opera Patient Lift – AtBatt: 335864, 337780, 829546
- Avnet Express: AGP-0819-0012 – Bard Medsystems: 125925 ACT BLOOD MONITOR, 2500 Bladder Scan, BVI 2500 Bladder Scanner, PORTABLE BLOOD COAGULATOR – Bardstead Thermolyne : 125925 ACT BLOOD MONITOR, PORTABLE BLOOD COAGULATOR – Batteries in a Flash: OC-6V2.5Ah-MB – Battery Bob: 100708 – Battery Center: 0819-0012, BCG625, BCG-625, SKU17549, SKU17708 – Battery Consulting: BCHM062P5 – Battery Depot: SL-0200 – Battery Sharks: HG-0819-0012, PSG-625 – Battery Standard: 14002, 14004 – Baxter Healthcare: 9811 CARDIAC OUTPUT COMPUTER – Bennett : CONTOUR XRAY – Birtcher Corp.: 2500 Bladder Scan – Brooks Equipment: GSB625 – Burdick: PRESTO – Chloride: 100-001-A119, 100-001-A123, 100-R00-0145 – Cybex: 600C – Cyclon Monoblocs: 0819-0012 – Dantona: 0819-0012, DAN08190012
- Diagnostic Ultrasound Corp.: 2500 Bladder Scan, BVI 2500 BLADDER SCANNER, BVI2500 BLADDERSCAN 500
- Digitron Scales: 210, 500 BABY SCALE, 600 BABY SCALE, DA8000 SCALE – Dual Lite: 1253, 12-261, 12-708, LZ2 – Dyna Ray : 880.0005 – ELS: EDS625M – Elsar: 6253SP – Emergi-Lite: 880, 880.0005, 880005, 6E-1, 80-153, E-1, E-9 – EnerSys : 8190012, 0819-0012, 0819-0062, 80-153, HAW-0819-0012 Fedco: 0819-0012 – GE: 301250000001, PPS7L008R1, 301250000001 – Genesis : 6V 3Ah – Hawker / Gates Energy P: 80158, 804316, 8190050, 8190062, 0819-0012, 0819-0062, 0819-1006, 08190501AE, 465-627, 6V 2.5Ah, 80-153 – Hawker/Gates Energy: 80153, 804316, 8190050, 8190062, 0819-0062, 0819-1006, 08190501AE, 465-627, D Monoblock, P 0819-0012 – Hoffman Laroche : 2701 ECG SIMULATOR, INTER ECG STIMULATOR – Hubbell: 8007, LED1EMRTB – IBT : BT2.5-6PSG – Interstate Batteries: ASLA0878, ASLA1255, SLA0878, SLA1255 – Kaufel: 800.0051, 880.0005, 9730, 8800005 – Keithley Instrument: H1X3DST, I 614 DIGITAL DOSIMETER, I H1X3DST – Kung Long: KP2.5-6 – Leoch: DJW6-2.5, LP6-2.5 – Life Cycle: 0819-0012, 0819-1006, LIFEFITNESS 9500HR, LIFEFITNESS 95CI, LIFEFITNESS CT8500, LIFEFITNESS CT9100, STAIRMASTER SERIES 4200, STAIRMASTER SERIES 4400, STAR TRAC 5300/6300, STAR TRAC 5400/6400, STAR TRAC 6100 PRO, STAR TRAC 6200 ELITE, STAR TRAC ET4600 – Lifecycle : 0819-0012, 0819-1006, Lifefitness 9500HR, Lifefitness 95Ci, Lifefitness CT8500, Lifefitness CT9100, Stairmaster Series 4200, Stairmaster Series 4400, STAR TRAC 5300/6300, STAR TRAC 5400/6400, STAR TRAC 6100 PRO, STAR TRAC 6200 ELITE, STAR TRAC ET4600 – Light Alarms: CE1-6AA,V2, CE1-AA, PPS7L008R1, CE1-6AA, CE1-AA, PPS7L008R1, V2 –MDS Battery: 752570032201 – Misc. Manufacturer: JAB0819-0012, MB0819-0012, MLA18472, SLA81912G, SLAA81104G – MK Powered: BMED01051, BMED01054 – Monitrex : 200 LINEAR ACCELERATOR – Mouser: 547-PSG-625, 846-0819-0012 – National Battery: B12M, B12A, B12M – National Power : Corpor LS008M3, LS008M3 – National Power Corp: LS008M3 – Norand: 2701 ECG SIMULATOR, INTER ECG STIMULATOR – Omnicel: HEP0819-0012 – Other: LAA81104G, MLA18472, SLA81912G, SLAA81102G – Panasonic: 8190012 – Portable Power (PPS): 37L151S1 – Portable Power Systems: 37L151S1 – Power Mate: PMP6V25 – Power Patrol: ASLA0878, ASLA1255, SLA0878– Power-Sonic : 6V 2.5Ah, 6V 3.2Ah, 6V 3Ah, PSG-625 – Powermate: PMP6V25 – Powertron: H1X3DST, H1X3DSW – R&D: 5037, 5223, 5371, 5409, 5530 – Radiation Measurement: 447 BEAM ANALYZER – RadioShack: 55025397, 23-181A, 49-451 security system, 49-470 security system, 49-475 security system, 49-485 security system – Rd: 5037, 5223, 5371, 5409, 5530 – Ritar : 6V 3.2Ah – Ross Laboratories: Ab FLEXIFLO 2, Ab FLEXIFLO 3 REVISION TX (GATES MONOBLOC) –Ross Products: Flexiflo 2, Flexiflo 3 Revision Y, Flexiflo ll, Flexiflo lll-Revision T-X, Flexiflo lll-Revision Y – Sonnenschein: S625CCWC, S625I – SR Instruments: 210 SLING SCALE, 600 STAND ON SCALE, 710 SCALE – Star Trac: 5300 / 6300, 5400 / 6400, 580-0305, 6100 Pr, 721-1044, Recumbent Pro 5430 Bike – Sun Battery : 8190012 – Sunnyway: SW625 – Sure Lite: 26-118 (Requires 2) – Tauber : 8190012 – Ultrasound Corp: 2500 Bladder Scan – UPG C4211, D5684, UBK625
Per unit weight, the power provided by pure lead products offer the greatest power density for your energy dollar. Cyclon battery’s greater volumetric power allows engineers to consider more energy-supporting features or design smaller, lighter packages. At high-rate and pulse discharges, EnerSys Cyclon batteries offer the best performance value when compared with competitive product in applications at less than 100 minutes of discharge.
• Cycle life –
Compared to competitive lead products (offering up to 200 full cycles), pure lead batteries provide 50% to 200% greater full cycle capability. Cyclon batteries will deliver up to 300 cycles (100% DOD, C/5). And, because Cyclon batteries incorporate a high vent-pressure design, EnerSys products experience no “dry out” failure mode from repeated recharges.
• Float life –
Traditional sealed-lead batteries vary greatly in specified life: from three to six years at 20°C, C/20. Cyclon battery Single Cells, however, offer a ten-year design life at 25°C, C/5, to 80% of rated capacity. At 20°C offer a fifteen-year design life.
• High Voltage Delivery Stability –
The stable voltage delivery of this pure lead battery results from its low internal resistance. The flat discharge voltage profile of our batteries, similar to nickel cadmium, combined with our products’ low internal resistance, means our batteries are able to discharge and recharge their power more quickly and efficiently and offer greater application flexibility. The pure lead construction also gives more watts-per-unit weight at high discharge rates.
• Safety –
Since Cyclon battery Single Cells and Monoblocs emit minimal to no gassing under normal charging conditions they are safe for installation in offices, aircraft cabins, hospitals or any other environment occupied by human beings. Underwriters Laboratories (UL) recognizes all Cyclon cells and batteries as components.
• Widest temperature range –
Due to the products’ strong construction and high vent pressures, these cells will maintain their performance and physical parameters in extreme conditions. At high temperatures, the chemical reaction in a battery that causes aging is accelerated. Pure lead technology resists that chemical reaction more effectively than alloyed lead, thus allowing a battery to have a longer service life. At high temperatures, when conventional lead batteries experience internal moisture loss from venting and case side wall distention, the Cyclon Single Cell battery, with its steel can (jacket) and 50psi vent, does not experience these life-robbing conditions. Cyclon batteries have twice the delivered capacity of conventional sealed-lead batteries at temperatures below -20°C, offering unparalleled
low-temperature performance.Our batteries have thinner plates, and therefore greater plate surface area than conventional sealed-lead, thick plate batteries. As a result our batteries can reach a high state of charge in fast-charging applications in one-fourth the time of conventional, sealed-lead, thick-plate batteries. This is 50% to 100% overall better performance for your energy dollar.
• Rugged construction –
Due to their strong external packaging and internal pure lead composition, EnerSys products can withstand not only extreme temperatures but also harsh usage. Cyclon battery Single Cells are available housed in cases constructed of UL 94V-0 rated material. The Cyclon battery Single Cell itself is in a metal jacket giving added flammability protection. Cyclon batteries are shock and vibration resistant, designed to offer higher tolerance levels to meet demanding applications, including those in commercial and outdoor applications. The company’s focus on battery-case integrity and high vent pressure, coupled with pure lead’s low grid-corrosion rate, means Cyclon battery cells and Monoblocs provide the longest service life possible.
Call for Quantity pricing not seen below. 772-444-2280