CTC LFP128120 – Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Rechargeable Battery – 12.8V 13.2Ah 153.6Wh
This Lithium battery was designed in the USA to be the perfect light weight high performance replacement for a traditional lead acid battery. Perfect for your small motorcycle or scooters, e-bike, wheel chairs/mobility scooters and medical equipment! Other applications are medical equipment, UPS systems, 12v / DC Kids Toys and LED lighting. LiFePO4 technology is more efficient than existing technology. Lithium battery life is approximately 3-4 times more than traditional lead acid batteries without any downside from conversion or safety. The average lithium battery takes just 5-6 hours to get fully charged. Battery Pete recommends you also choose from our cell balancing chargers that enable the battery to charge more efficiently and hence last even longer. Lithium battery technology is relatively new to market but has been around for some time. It has been most prevalent in the military. Designed without the use of lead or acid to create the power within it does not emit any harmful gases, and offers protection against short circuit, over charging or over discharging.
This lithium battery replaces – 12v – 12Ah, 14Ah, 15Ah SLA, AGM or lead acid batteries.
|Features and Benefits:
- Extended battery life – lasts 5 times longer than traditional lead acid batteries
- Easy installation – can be installed in any orientation
- Fast charging – about 4~6 hours to be fully charged
- Light weight – half the weight compared to lead acid batteries
- Battery will operate and charge normally with existing charging system
- Safer than traditional batteries – no explosion and firing, free of leakage
- Low self-discharge
- Consistent discharge and charge performance.
- Outstanding thermal stability
- Wide temperature performance
- Short circuit protection
- Over charge and over discharge protection
- Environmentally safe – no poisonous lead, acid, heavy metals, no gasses during charge, factory sealed
It is CRITICAL that you determine your devices polarity before using the battery and connect to the battery correctly in polarity. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN SEVERE DAMAGE TO YOUR PRODUCT!
- Nominal Voltage 12.8V
- Nominal Capacity 13.2Ah
- Minimum Capacity 12.0Ah
- Charge Voltage Cutoff 14.6±0.05 V
- Discharge Voltage Cutoff 10.0V
- Maximum Charge Current 12.0A
- Nominal Charge Current (C/5) 2.5A
- Maximum Discharge Current (Pulse)(5C) 70.0A
- Pulse Time 30 seconds
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current (2C) 25.0A
- Nominal Discharge Current (C/2) 7.0A
- Cycle Life 1000 times
- Operation Temperature Range -20°C to 60°C