The Greatest Golf Cart Battery Chargers Ever
Ok so you need a new golf cart battery charger. You start to look around online or locally at your neighborhood golf cart shop and quickly realize there are all sorts of options and the prices are all over the place – just crazy right? So let me help set you straight and sort thru the mess. You might not be able to touch and feel it or try it out first but if you know what you want and need you will always find a better deal online vs local. Even if you do not know what exact charger you need or want you can always call us and one of our team members will be more than happy to help you get what you need. You will also need to wait a few days to get your new charger vs going home with it that day. Though if you want to save $100-200 bucks it is worth the wait. We also ship all of our golf cart battery chargers for free anywhere in the USA ( Lower 48 ) – if ordered before 2:00PM (EST) it will even ship the same day. Trust Pete and his team to get what you need to power up your cart. Pete has been dealing with DC power related products for years and knows what is what and who is who when it comes to battery chargers. Read on… to learn more than you ever thought you needed to know about golf cart battery chargers.
Who is Who and Who Makes the Best Battery Chargers
There are numerous brands of golf cart battery chargers currently on the market and you can bet the farm some are better than others. You will find many brands on the market today that make all sorts of claims. But only a few will live up to their claims and perform as you would hope. At the tip top of that list lives Lester Electrical. They have been making battery chargers for all sorts of applications for decades. Then you have all the rest that wish they where a Lester charger.
Brand names Like – Accusense, DPI, Delta Q, Dual Pro, Eagle, Schauer, Schumacher, ThunderBull, Quick Charge, and many more…. though these names are notable chargers that are able to charge your golf cart battery bank effectively because they do have enough amperage output at the designated operating voltage. All the rest I will not even bother to mention as there are many and non of which have enough amperage output to charge your golf cart effectively. Nor is the charger construction adequate – You can expect to pay between $300 and $600 dollars for a good quality charger. If you find one for under $200 buyer beware…. you will most likely be replacing it in the months ahead.
Typically you will need or want at least 10 amps output and the required operating voltage of your golf carts battery bank. Usually 13-15 amps is the sweet spot these days for DC output from a good charger being used in residential applications. The manufacturers do try to keep the amperage output down under 15 as most residential breakers in the home are 15 amp. Though Delta Q, DPI and Lester Electrical all make larger more powerful chargers should you need something to charge faster or want to use higher AC voltage inputs… You can reach out to us at 772-247-4653 and a team member can help steer you in the right direction.
Features That Make Up Any Good Charger
If you are a new golf cart owner or an experienced one you will want your new golf cart battery charger to have a handful of basic features.
- Auto Shut Off – ( Very Important – Not like chargers from decades ago where you had to set a timer. )
- Quality Components and Materials – ( You want quality materials and products used to make the charger if you want it to last for years to come.)
- Reverse Polarity Protection – ( Also important as you do not want to blow up your new charger because you plugged it in backwards.)
- Warranty – ( Any quality battery charger the manufacture will offer at least a one year warranty standing behind their product.)
- Aluminum Construction – (Aluminum Alloy Benefits – Anti-Corrosive, Fast Heat Transfer, Light Weight)
- IP Rated – ( Weather Resistance/ Water Resistance )
- Programmable – ( Great feature to get maximum performance and add life to your golf cart batteries. As you can program charger specifically for your batteries.)
- Usage Options – ( Versatile enough to use in multiple applications )
Golf Cart Owners Wish List Features
- Auto Regulating – ( Will turn itself on and off when batteries need to be charged. Not needing a Human hand to actually plug in and turn on. )
- Auto Sensing – ( Detects and charges at multiple voltage levels. )
- BlueTooth Connectivity – ( Allows you to communicate directly with the device to gather or view information and performance history painless and wireless.)
- Cutting Edge Design and Technology ( Universal usage and durability for onboard or offboard application )
- Ease of Use – ( Plug it in and it does its thing – Until you unplug it! )
- IP66 Rated – ( Plug it in, Turn it on, and go get the garden hose…. and if you water the charger on accident while watering the flowers, its cool! No Harm Done…)
- Multi-Year Warranty – ( Industry Leading Warranty Duration – 3 Years )
- Weight Loss – ( Who doesn’t want to lose some weight? Traditionally Chargers weigh a ton… like 30-40lbs each! Now these solid state devices weigh in under 10.)
So you added it all up and what ya get? The All New Lester Summit II Golf Cart Battery Charger! Hands down it takes the cake for Best and Greatest Golf Cart Battery Charger Ever! Ever and Ever… Add up all those features and wishes and you get the new Summit Series Line of battery chargers from Lester Electrical. They tick off every box on our list of needs and wants and some…. Not to mention they offer a 4 year warranty on them all for those old charger diehards still skeptical about making the switch. As time goes on you wont have a choice though as the charger manufacturer like most others do not have to continue making parts for your vehicle like the car industry. Golf Cart Battery Charger Parts are already becoming scarce because they are no longer producing alot of the components.
Lester really hit the ball out of the park again. Learn More about the Old Style Chargers vs the New Style. Another Lesteronic glory story … we see the writing on the wall as another big thing for years to come. Read about the first time they made history here. The last of the big bulky square boat anchors Lester called the Links Series are gone. We loved those chargers and their consistent no hassle no fuss reliable operation day in day out year in year out. Now you get the best of both worlds… World known Lester Electrical reliability, but with brains! Like the equivalent of 2 college grads and a rocket scientist! Now that’s SMART! Get yours today and save… Use this to find the Golf Cart Battery Charger you need for your golf cart. Available in 24 volt , 36 volt , 48 volt and even 72 volt applications for all the major brands of golf carts. Bad Boy Buggy Chargers , Club Car Chargers , Ezgo Battery Chargers , Star Car Battery Chargers , Yamaha Golf Cart Battery Chargers .
Why Make The Switch
So now for the thinkers out there that still ask why? The Dept. of Energy started this mission years ago to make household electrical devices more efficient. The famous golf cart battery charger was just one of the things on their list. With millions of electric golf carts in use in the United States alone it just makes sense. These new style chargers not only consume and use less energy to charge your golf cart they require less resources and lower carbon foot print to produce. Ok so you do not care if we need to build 10 more nuclear power plants nationwide to sustain the current growth and demand for energy in this county over the next decade. Surely you care about our environment. So how about stronger more powerful batteries in your golf cart? How about longer lasting golf cart batteries. Or lower maintenance golf cart batteries. Regardless if you have a golf cart battery watering system or not. How about peace of mind! Surely you have way more important things going on in your life to worry about your golf carts battery charger. Right? So quit thinking – Get your new Lester charger today and save! Plug-n-play! Plug it in and forget about it….
To learn more about these awesome chargers follow me….